Friday, March 21, 2014

Water Carnival Trophies and Tiaras

From Don Jackson Collection/LLF Library

The library's caption reads: "This group of girls are contestants in the Lion's Club Water Carnival. No date is noted."

I recognize Debbie Dunaway in the tiara and holding the trophies, and while I KNOW I should immediately be able to call the names of the others, my aging old brain is locking up and freezing.  Help is needed on the other identities.  The date?  My guess is that it's 1969 or thereabouts.

Update: L-R Wanda Williams Douglas Crane, Debbie Dunaway, Linda Smith, Angela Smith.  Thanks to my Facebook friends for the help on the identities.  

1 comment:

  1. I recognize Debbie Dunaway in the tiara and holding the trophies, and while I KNOW I should immediately be able to call the names of the others Wilson Trophy

    ReplyDelete