Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ballet and Tap Anyone?

Mother and two children.  The name on the photo is Mrs. W.J. Stockfish, with a N. Jackson Street address.  I may be mistaken, but I think this little girl grew up to be Linda Stockfish, my first ballet and tap instructor.  The lessons were held in their garage, and after each class we had to lie down and roll lengthwise on the floor, clap our hands and bark like a seal -- on her command -- or there would be no cookies for us!

If I'm mistaken, someone please let me know and I'll correct the caption!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the little boy is Charles Ray Stockfish. He's the only Stockfish I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jiminy! Someone else says that is Charles Ray, so I think we have a consensus. That last name isn't the most common one around, is it?

    ReplyDelete