Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lots and Lots of Children

Old School Children's Group

"This group of pictures were all in one box labeled "Old School." Most of them are copies that Mr. Williams made for customers. This is a picture of a large group of children and women. One man is sitting in a chair in the middle front row. No other information is known." -- LLF Library caption.

I don't know for certain, but the man in the chair, with a hat at his feet, may be in more than one photograph in the Old School collection.  When I have a bit more time on my hands, I plan to comb through to see if I can figure out where I've seen him before or if he has a doppelganger.
As always, if anyone has an inkling as to who these folks may be, please leave word either here or on my Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment